Are you running out of time for your Windows 7 Upgrade Project?
Would you like to learn about what it takes to fast track this project with the process and third party tools the pro’s use?
I recently visited the Microsoft Canada offices in Toronto, Ontario and was a guest speaker on the Align IT Manager Tech Talk. The talk was focused on Windows 7 Deployments and we were able to covers the following topics:
Application Rationalization – Figuring out your Applications you need before you get started.
Automating your Windows 7 Migration with Self Service Options. Allow users to shop for their own Operating System Upgrades.
Organizations need to expedite these projects and find ways to accelerate these projects while keeping risk in check.
You can view the video below:
Click here to see the blog posting on the Microsoft Canada IT Manager Blog.
This has also been syndicated into the Microsoft IT Manager Podcast series. It is Episode 47: Episode 47: De-risking your Windows Deployment
I will be running a “lunch and learn” session where you could learn how Microsoft Canada and 1E Software www.1e.com can help you De-risk your Windows 7 projects!
In this session you will learn about the following:
• The common steps organizations take in a Windows 7 Project?
• How to rationalize your applications and reduce applications that need to be tested on Windows 7 prior to the migration?
• How to deploy Windows 7 using Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager 2007/2012.
• How to reduce the requirement for branch infrastructure for remote offices.
• How to accelerate your migration and Windows 7 Pilot with assistance from Microsoft?
• How to allow your end users to shop for their own Windows 7 migration via trusted 3rd party solutions.
The meeting will be held at the Microsoft Calgary Office on February 22, 2012.
We will provide lunch and host a round table discussion after the session to get your questions answered and provide you an opportunity to network with your peers in an informal environment.
At the end of this session you will gain imperative insight to the products you may already own and might be acquiring.
Looking forward to seeing you there!